Lean Six Sigma White Belt
Lean Six Sigma White Belt training includes:
- 4 online modules. Modules average 1 hour to complete.
- Each module contains a storyboard, narrated lessons developed by Thomas Pyzdek, and a quiz.
- IASSC Accredited Training Organization
- The Lifetime Learning credit may be available on your tax return during the year in which you purchase and complete the course. The credit is available for courses which qualify for job improvement skills, up to $2,000 (20% of the first $10,000 in tuition fees) per year. Ask your accountant if you qualify for the Lifetime Learning Credit.
- Free attendance to webinars conducted by Thomas Pyzdek. Each webinar is followed by an open forum where you can ask Mr. Pyzdek anything that’s on your mind.
- 30 day subscription to site.
- Certification by The Pyzdek Institute
- Certification recorded in our database
- Estimated total time commitment, including online and off-line work: 4 hours
- 0.4 CEUs awarded by The Pyzdek Institute upon successful course completion
- Online forums for communication with fellow students and instructors1
- Email support for site-related technical issues
- Completely covers the Six Sigma White Belt body of knowledge
- Moodle state-of-the-art course management technology. Provides detailed reports of all of your progress.
- 7 day money back guarantee2
- During training students can submit questions through The Pyzdek Institute’s Student Forum.
- Money back guarantee applies if less than 10% of the course content has been accessed.
The Pyzdek Institute Certified Lean Six Sigma White Belt is a professional who is familiar with the basic principles and vocabulary of Lean Six Sigma. A Lean Six Sigma White Belt is typically a person impacted by improvement projects as a stakeholder or who is participating on an improvement project as a team member. Pyzdek Institute Lean Six Sigma White Belts complete 4 hours of online training. There is no project requirement for White Belts.