Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training includes:
- 42 online modules. Modules average 10-15 minutes in length.
- Each module contains a storyboard, narrated lessons developed by Thomas Pyzdek, and a quiz.
- IASSC Accredited Training Organization
- The Lifetime Learning credit may be available on your tax return during the year in which you purchase and complete the course. The credit is available for courses which qualify for job improvement skills, up to $2,000 (20% of the first $10,000 in tuition fees) per year. Ask your accountant if you qualify for the Lifetime Learning Credit.
- Free attendance to webinars conducted by Thomas Pyzdek. Each webinar is followed by an open forum where you can ask Mr. Pyzdek anything that’s on your mind.
- 180 day subscription to site. Subscription access to the training site after completion for a very reasonable rate.
- Certification by The Pyzdek Institute
- If on a payment plan all course fees must be paid in full prior to certification
- Estimated total time commitment, including online and off-line work: 40 hours
- 4.0 CEUs awarded by The Pyzdek Institute upon successful course completion
- Online forums for communication with fellow students and instructors1
- Email support for site-related technical issues
- Completely covers the Six Sigma Yellow Belt body of knowledge defined by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification
- Moodle state-of-the-art course management technology. Provides detailed reports of all of your progress.
- 30 day money back guarantee2
- During training students can submit course-related questions to instructors through The Pyzdek Institute’s Student Forum. Responses are provided to student questions by Thomas Pyzdek or a Master Black Belt, usually within one business day or less.
- Money back guarantee applies if less than 10% of the course has been accessed.
The Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt is a professional who is versed in the basics of the Lean Six Sigma Methodology who supports improvement projects as a part of a team or conducts small projects on a part time basis. A Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt possesses an understanding of the aspects within the phases of D-M-C. Pyzdek Institute Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belts complete 40 hours of online training and pass a comprehensive timed online exam. There is no project requirement for Yellow Belts.